Friday Faves ~ 10/19/12

This week flew by! I can't believe it is already Friday...


1. This months "Scent of the Month" Mandarin Moon - I love this scent! It is a great scent for fall.
2. Rae Teal Clutch - I am ordering this clutch at Stacie's Grace Adele Party this weekend!! SO PUMPED!
3. Jewel Natural Ring - I love this ring in every color. I also want to order this...but I can't decide what color to get!
4. Jewel Long Drop Earrings - Also loving these earrings. They are very light weight so they don't hurt your ears to wear for a long period of time.
5. Pumpkin Spice Coffee - I blogged about the Dunkin' Doughnuts strawberry shortcake coffee a couple months ago...well they came out with a pumpkin spice coffee and it is very good as well!
6. Pumpkin Spice/Pumpkin Pie Creamer - Pairs very well with the coffee :)
7. Special K Pastry Crisps - So I LOVE pop tarts! However, they are not so "healthy" to eat. I found these while grocery shopping and I love them! They taste just like pop tarts but only 100 calories per pouch!

Comments

Popular Posts