~ Mr. and Mrs. Leis ~

I love weddings!! Especially when someone in my family gets married :) On October 6th my cousin Megan married Jesse Leis. Here is the beautiful couple....



It was a fun filled day! The ceremony was at St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church. It was a beautiful ceremony. Then we were headed off to the reception at Tanganika Wildlife Park. This is the first time I had been there and it was really awesome! The bridal party arrived in true fashion. (Sorry the pictures are so blurry...they walked in too fast for my camera to catch them)


Then it was time for a friendly game of flip cup boys vs. girls!




The GIRLS won...of course!!

We spent the day chatting with family and taking some pictures...






Stole these from Facebook...


My beautiful sis with the bride.

Too funny!!

After dinner we danced the night away!

Yes they had a penguin!
Best part of the night was when Jesse sang to Megan!
I made Kels stand on a chair to try to catch the garter : P

Me and Brandon at the Reception!

It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding!

Comments

Popular Posts