Dallas Cowboys Game

A couple weeks ago I FINALLY went to my first Dallas Cowboys football game!!! I have wanted to do this practically my whole life. My dad and I made the trip down to Dallas to watch them play the Giants.

As we walked up to the stadium I got goosebumps! I absolutely LOVE football and I am a die hard cowboys fan thanks to my dad. We grew up with an Emmitt Smith cardboard cut out in our living room So, needless to say I was doomed from the start. I love that my dad and I have something that we can bond over. I pretty much watch every game with him! Here are a few pics from our adventure!

Here is our look at the stadium walking up...


I may have been a LITTLE excited :)


We had about an hour to kill before we could go inside so we walked around the entire stadium...good thing we did because we stumbled upon the area where the players enter the stadium. Here are a few of there cars.


As soon as we walked up we noticed Dez Bryant signing some autographs for fans...


After hanging out outside for a while we headed inside. Here is the view of the field right when you walk in.

We went to find our seats and watch the team warm up for a while.


Our seats were pretty great considering we were in the top bowl. It was not hard to see anything! Here is my favorite player Jason Witten warming up!


Dad had to have some nachos :)


FINALLY GAME TIME!



Dad and I during half time...


Although the cowboys didn't win we had an AMAZING day!! Can't wait to do it again!

Comments

Popular Posts