'Tis the Season

I have been slacking on blogging lately! This time of year is so crazy it is hard to find time to sit down and post. Thanksgiving was last week and I spent the day with parents families. It was a lot of fun! Having 4 days off of work is awesome! I got so much done around the house. I didn't partake in the black Friday shopping extravaganza this year, or any year for that matter. People are absolutely crazy on that day and I would rather sit at home and decorate for Christmas :) So that is what I did. I spent the majority of the day putting up the tree and transforming the house for Christmas. This will probably be our last Christmas in this house which makes me a little sad. BUT I am so excited to build our own house just the way we want it!!!

We spent Sunday evening at my dads putting up his Christmas tree. It was Eddy's first time! It is so much fun having that little stinker around.

My birthday was Wednesday....just one year closer to that awful 30 :( It was a pretty normal day. Brandon worked out of town this week but he did make it home that night to spend with me. I worked all day and had dinner with the fam. I love when we all get together! In three weeks we will be going on another family trip to Dallas! I am so pumped! We didn't go on many family trips when we were growing up so it is nice to be able to do that now. 

Here are a few pics from the past week or so...

Eddy and I at Thanksgiving

Our Tree!

All of our decorations

My nativity Scentsy Warmer

Putting up the "Dallas Cowboy" tree at dads.  

 Eddy destroying his cupcake on my birthday :)


Comments

Popular Posts