Beerfest 2012

I have been a SLACKER lately!! I have been so busy working that I have not had time to update this little blog. Well I am vowing to do better this month!

Last weekend I attended Beerfest for the first time! Rose and Ruth have been asking me to go every year but I always had something else going on. This year however it worked out perfect! We started the day by filling our tummy's with some breakfast to prepare for the large amounts of beer we would be feeding ourselves in the afternoon. Picked out these awesome hats at Target in the A.M. They were a hit though out the day!


We loaded up the party bus and were on our way. Took this pic on the bus while waiting to get in...yes we are the biggest 26/27 year old nerds on the planet :)



Since Cody had the turkey hat on he got interviewed on the radio...it was hysterical! Here is a pic of us right after his 2 minutes of fame.



My dad even joined in the fun this year!



After sampling an assortment of beers this is what Ruth and Tyler were up to outside...


One last pic before everyone was "brown out drunk" ....well I think "turkey hat" was already there :)



The day was a success and I will be going back FOR SURE!

Comments

Popular Posts