Pinterest Cooking Day 09/09/2012

With all of the wonderful recipes out on Pinterest, a few of us decided to get together and have a Pinterest cooking day! We each brought a couple recipes we had seen on Pinterest and wanted to try. These are all the recipes we made that day (minus a couple drink recipes).



Let me tell you, all of these recipes were FABULOUS! I didn't try one thing I didn't like! My favorites were the Butterfinger Blondie's and the cheesecake stuffed strawberries! I forgot to include a picture of the Oreo Poke Cake in my shots above so here it is...



Here are a few snapshots of everyone cooking throughout the day.








Here is a pic of our little helper for the day :)



Here is what we ended up with! Well most of it....we ate some before the pic :)



Everyone should have a Pinterest cooking day! I know we will be having another!

Here are the links from Pinterest for all of the recipes:

Rattlesnake Bites *we used sausage instead of ground beef*
~Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts