Friday Faves ~ 9/28/12

Haven't done this for a while....I will get back on track :)

1. All Hallows Scentsy Wrap - This goes with the Silhouette warmer. I am in love with this warmer! All of the wraps are only $12 so one warmer can have so many different looks!
2. Eddy - He is my favorite person in the world (not just this Friday). He is such a happy little guy. He brings so much joy to my family!
3. Found these fab boots on Shoedazzle! I had a $15 coupon so they only cost me $24.95!
4. Satin Sheets Body Spray - Yes I know it sounds strange that you would want a body spray that smells like "satin sheets" ...It smells SO GOOD!
5.Went to Longhorn Steakhouse for our Anniversary dinner. We never get dessert when we go out, but we did for this occasion. It was SOOO good! We may have to start getting dessert more often :)

Comments

Popular Posts